Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The only thing that is getting me through my job hunt and wedding planning is great music. I've created a GrooveShark account and love it! One of my favorite songs to play is Electric Feel by MGMT. This song makes me want to jump up and down on my bed and brings me back to every fun memory I have with Ryan. Try not to jump on your bed while listening to this song...here are a few pics to enjoy too!


Bonnaroo 2009- such a fun trip!

New Years 2009

Park walking with Lola

Date night in Atlanta

Christmas 2009 at 37 Ranch with the Gouge Clan!

UGA vs Tech game

4th of July fun with The Shirah's

Brave game!

Oh you know, just hanging out with Sugarland!

1 year Anniversary

Gooooo Dawgs!

After catching the garter and bouquet at Ashley & Dustin's wedding!

Another wedding! We are going to have some curly headed babies! ;)

My biggest cheerleader during the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk!

Sledge Wedding! Such a fun night

Engagement night! Best suprise of my life!!!

Cape San Blas- McIver family trip

Easter

Camping trip at Amicalola Falls

Birthday dinner for Ryan!

Nevada

First Christmas together

The Shirah wedding...the night sparks started! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus