Saturday, January 23, 2010

Size 6, Yes Please!

I have decided that I WILL NOT try on ANY wedding dresses until I am back in a size 6! I am at the highest weight of my life and a size 10 fits me comfortably. I really can't believe I am putting this out there for all of you to read but if I do it, maybe it will be a wake up call!

Not only do I want to loose weight for the sake of my wedding and obtaining hottest honeymoon body for my fiance... I want to do it for my health. Right now if I run up a flight of stairs or run at all for goodness sake, I am out of breath and my heart rate is pumping high. That is not okay. I used to be super fit and could do more push-ups then my brother! Obviously I let it all slip away. I know, I know I will never be a size 2 like I was in high school but I can definitely be a size 6! Every time I slip those size 8 pants on and they are a little too snug, I take them right back off to put on my size 10's then I shake my head ( or my belly) in disgust.

I make awful decisions when I eat. Instead of the grilled chicken sandwich I get the fried, instead of fruit I get fries. I eat WAY too much spaghetti and of course have to have the garlic bread to go with it. I munch on chips for a snack. And I drink sweet tea like there won't be a gallon in the fridge the next day. ugh I am so sick of feeling gross and I know if I change my eating habits and exercise I will feel like a million bucks! Starting Monday ( FOR REAL) things are going to change!

I am starting the 30 Day Shred with Missy on Monday at 4:00. We are going to do it everyday together. I can't wait to do this with someone who is as passionate about loosing weight like I am! I am going to make better decisions when I eat and I am going to work-out at least 30 mins. a day.

I will keep you posted on progress. I am not too much worried about how much I weigh but more worried about the inches lost and toning up. I am NOT going to tell you how much I weigh but I will till you if I loose some pounds! I am not going to say I want to weigh a certain amount bc I feel like it will be much easier to set a goal by my pant size. I was super satisfied when I was a size 6!

Here I am at a size 6 and I am hoping to look like this really soon!

Size 6...ready GO!!! And if you inches could fall off fast...that'd be great! I am so anxious to try on wedding dresses!!! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus