Monday, February 8, 2010

Bridesmaids and Flower Girls

Last week I sent 14 very special girls a very important piece of mail! I mailed them out on Tuesday and slowly started to receive texts, tweets and phone calls saying YES the rest of the week. Ryan and I are having a large bridal party and I am so excited! Both of our bridesmaids and groomsmen are a good blend of family and best friends. It was very easy for me to choose my girls and equally easy for Ryan to choose his. Each of my bridesmaids are very special to me in their own little way. I can't wait to add more memories with each of the girls!Below are the photo cards that I sent to each girl. In no particular order...here are my Bridesmaids!

Anna is my cousin (more like sister) and the most positive, energetic person I know. She is one big ball of fun and has so much love for everyone around her. Anna and I have gone from matching outfits, homemade videos, and silly fights to hearts-to-hearts, giggles, and a true appreciation and love for each other. Anna will be my Maid Of Honor

Natalie is my best friend of 13 years. We became friends on the playground in Elementary school doing cheerleading stunts and cheers. Today she is my biggest cheerleader and daily chat partner. Natalie will be my Matron Of Honor

Jessica is my best friend of 11 years and also mine and Ryan's match-maker! Jessica and her husband (re)introduced Ryan & I at their wedding and told us "we would be perfect together". Jessica will be my other Matron Of Honor

Ashley is my best friend of 13 years. She took me under her wing when I moved into her neighborhood in the 4th grade. We made many fun memories over the years...we went from neighbors in grade school to college roommates. Ashley will be one of my Bridesmaids

Jessica is my sister from another mother! We were best friends in our Mommy's tummies and still are to this day. Jessica will be one of my Bridesmaids

Amber is the older sister I wish I always had! I have always looked up to Amber and tried so hard to be like her growing up! I recently got to share the experience of being in her wedding and now it's her turn! Amber will be one of my Bridesmaids

McKenzie is my sassy, sweet, beautiful, smart, step-sister. I love her so much and can't wait to see her grow up before my eyes. McKenzie will be one of my Bridesmaids

Chelsie is Ryan's youngest sister and now, my sweet friend! Chelsie is so much fun to be around and always has a fun story to tell! We have shared many laughs and many hearts to hearts already....I can't wait to share many more! I can't wait to call her my sister-in-law. Chelsie will be one of my Bridesmaids

Katie is Ryan's oldest sister and someone I truly look up to! Katie is one of the sweetest people I know and has always made me feel so welcomed in the McIver family! Katie is also the best Mommy and wife in the world...I hope I am half of the wife and Mom that she is! I can't wait to call her my sister-in-law! Katie will be one of my Bridesmaids

Taylor is a precious friend that I gained while I lived in Athens. We worked together, lived in the same neighborhood and shared so many great memories at those places. Taylor has a passion for music that is so contagious and I love discovering new artists with her. Taylor will be one of my Bridesmaids

Brittney is another precious friend that I met in Athens. Brittney & I lived just 3 houses down from each other in Athens and from the moment we moved in I was so excited! Brittney moved to Valdosta from Athens and it was a very sad day for me! I felt like I was loosing a little piece of me! Brittney will be on of my Bridesmaids

Heather and I have been close friends for 13 years! We grew up in the same neighborhood and were college roommates for a short time. Heather is a wonderful Mom, good friend, and a fun- loving friend! She is also my favorite dance partner! Heather will be my Bridesmaid

Ryan and I decided to send photo cards to our flower girls too! We are going to have the most precious flower girls around! I can't wait to see the girls all dolled up!

Bella is Ryan's niece and will be one of our flower girls! She is SO much fun!

Farrah is Ryan's other niece and will be our second flower girl. This little bundle is such a sweet girl already! I can't wait to see her personality blossom in the next year!


I have a couple friends who are not in the bridal party but I would like to involve in the wedding somehow. Both of these girls ( TJ and Megan ) are special friends and I would like to honor them in some way. Any ideas?
blog comments powered by Disqus