Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Make-Up

I'm looking for a change in my face make-up. Currently I use the products below but I am considering switching to a mineral make-up. When I wear make-up I like it to look very natural. I do not wear any eye shadow or liner but I LOVE mascara and lip gloss. I love the make-up I am using now on my face because it conceals good but it does not look cakey...I can't stand for my face make-up to look cakey or thick on my face! When I did pageant it used to bother me to have to cake on my make-up but you had to do it because of the stage lights! ANYWAYS... I am posting the make-up I wear now and I would love to hear what make-up you wear ( all 5 of you...Katie, Missy, Mrs.McIver, Racheal and Emily! haha) or what you suggest.
I love Clinique's Super Rescue moisturizer. It is awesome! Helps with aging too! :)

I use this Foundation Studio Stick from MAC. I like it because I can just wipe it on my face and rub it in with a foundation brush...it gives a very even and natural look.This is Perscriptives Trio Bronzer. I like this bronzer because you can use the lightest shade for highlighting or if you use all three it give a pretty color...not orange!



I use this make-up brush set from MAC. I got it last year during one of their specials. I use the 3rd brush as a foundation brush and it works great! It is also really easy to clean with soap and water.

MAC's Plush Lash mascara is my favorite! It make my eyelashes so full....pretty sure I will never use another mascara!
MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioner is another favorite. It has SPF 15 and just a hint of color.
And lastly, Stila's Lip Glaze in Peach. This lip gloss is very thick and stays on for a long time. Very pretty for a night out!

I think this weekend I may go by Bare Minerals and get a "makeover" to see if I like the make up. Do any of yall use mineral make-up?
blog comments powered by Disqus