Monday, November 16, 2009

MAC

I decided not to use Bare Minerals. No, I did not try it but after I thought it about it...I don't do so well with loose powders. I had several powder based eye-shadows that are now all over my make up bag and always got all over my counter every time I used them. SO...I decided not to go with Bare Minerals for that sole reason...seems messy for me!

So, MAC it is. Weird huh? haha I mean all my other make-up is MAC. I went to the MAC counter and asked if they had any mineral make-up and they do! They have a whole line of mineral based make up! I looked at them all and asked my questions and decided to try the Mineralized Satinfinished SPF 15 Foundation. It is a liquid based mineral make up and so far I love it. The MAC lady gave me a sample of the make up and I have worn it 3 times now and REALLY like it! It's not too thick, just the right converage, has SPF and contains antioxicdants...everything I am looking for!
I decided to put this on my Christmas list since I still have a good amount of my Studio Stick foundation left. If you are looking for a new make up go by MAC and have them give you a sample of the Mineralized Satinfinshed Foundation!
blog comments powered by Disqus