Monday, October 12, 2009

Anniversary Presents

Ryan & I decided to exchange gifts for our anniversary and boy did he spoil me!

Saturday morning I woke up to find a gift card to Charming Charlie. Charming Charlie is one of my new favorite stores and Ryan remembered it! Ryan left the gift card with a note that said "Good Morning! Only a few more hours until Sugarland and one more day until our one year! Right down here you will find a little treat- go splurge on something to wear for tonight or tomorrow! You deserve it plus so much more! I love you! See you tonight!" How sweet is that? What a wonderful surprise!


After shopping at Charming Charlie I met Ryan at his apartment to head to the concert! I had a surprise for him...I made him a "sweet" note.


After giving Ryan his sweet note we decided that before we left for the concert, we would exchange gifts! We couldn't wait until Sunday! haha I bought Ryan a new UGA shirt and a tie. I also gave him the completed scrapbook of our entire first year!





Ryan bought be a set of monogrammed Tervis Tumbler glasses and a new computer chair! My computer chair absolutely kills my back everyday at work so this was such a thoughtful gift!



We both loved our presents to each other! They all have been put to great use! Ryan wore his new tie to work that following Monday and wore his UGA shirt to the game the next Saturday. I get to sit in that comfy chair all day at work and I drink out of my cups everyday! I haven't used another one since he bought those for me! haha
blog comments powered by Disqus