Monday, October 12, 2009

The Scrapbook

For those that are curious... here is the scrapbook that I gave to Ryan!


"hoo loves ya baby?" I fell in love with these owls at the scrapbook store and had to do something with them!

This page tells the story of how we met and also has dates for our firsts. First kiss, first time to church together, first Christmas etc.

The Shirah wedding...where it all started! What a fun night!

Amicalola Falls camping trip with the Shirah's

First concert together... Coldplay. FUN!

Well's Real Estate trip to Amelia Island. Where we fell in love!

My first golf outing at Ameila Island with Ryan.

Our first Christmas. Ryan bought me the movie P.S. I love You

Christmas party!

We only saw 4 movies in our entire first year! I love movies too...

Snowboarding trip...another first for me. This was the trip where Ryan got his concussion! ouch

Of course a page had to be dedicated to Ryan's dog, Lola!

Our first Easter

We went to a few Braves games this season. So much fun!

Goooo Dawgs!!! We got spoiled one game with the Well's Real Estate box seats! Nice!

Bonnaroo! This was such an awesome trip! Endless music all day and camping!

Bonnaroo!

The next two pages are just random outings with friends and family.

Let the good times roll!

Cape San Blas with the entire McIver clan!

what a fabulous trip!

"12 Reasons I Love You"

Last page. "It's Always Better When We're Together!"

I hope Ryan will forever cherish this book. Right now it is sitting on his night stand! :) Can't wait to start on the next book! I love scrapbooking but I love scrapbooking about my sweet love more than anything!

blog comments powered by Disqus