Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These

I have finally found the perfect duvet! I have been looking for a while now for something that I really love. Something I can easily change with a few throw pillows and wall art. Last week I recieved the West Elm catalog in the mail and to my suprise, found a duvet that I LOVE!!!




They offer this duvet in white, cream, sea grass, sea spray( gray-the color I like) and clay. I really like the white and cream colors too but I just know they will get dirty so quick! Above is the duvet in sea spray, the color I like. I can just picture it now and I am getting so excited! I have been looking on-line at etsy.com for some throw pillow and have found some cute ones!

Needless to say, this is on my Christmas list! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus