Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Amelia Island

The first week of December, Ryan & I went on vacation to Amelia Island on behalf of Wells Real Estate Funds ( Ryan's company). Each year Ryan's company hosts an amazing getaway for a week at the Ritz Carlton. I have had the pleasure of going the past 2 years. Every meal, guest speaker, activity and day is perfectly planned out. It is so relaxing and so much fun!

Last year I went to Amelia Island and came back head over heels in love with Ryan. We had only been exclusively dating for about 4 months before we went so I was still trying to impress him and make him like me as much as I liked him! ;) I must have done something right! ha

This year being in Amelia Island brought back a bunch of memories from the prior year. We spent a lot of quality time together and equally spent time with his work buddies. We played games, rode bikes, danced, relaxed, cuddled while watching movies and ate really good food! I enjoyed every single moment and fell in love with Ryan all over again.

Below are a few pictures from our trip this year!

The theme this year was "Under The Big Top". The first night at dinner they had clowns and people walking around on stilts. So fun!

They also had a juggling act at dinner the first night. These guys were on America's Got Talent and performed on Good Morning America.

They were so entertaining. They also spoke the message of team work. Obviously they are the experts!

We rode bikes with a group and had so much fun! Ryan and I have decided that we want to buy bikes and make that a new hobby.

We rode our bikes down to the ocean.

Group shot!

This is Billy...one of Ryan's work buddies. Him and his wife, Cassie are such a sweet couple. Love them!

After the bike ride we took advantage of the beautiful weather and played bocce ball.

I'm pretty sure Cassie and Billy won.

The dining hall was always perfectly decorated!

Courtney & I

Courtney & Ross. Ross works with Ryan. They are a fun couple who we enjoy hanging out with! Actually Courtney and I have a few of the same friends and both used to work at abercrombie! haha

My Love!

Don McLaughlin was a guest speaker one night. His message was incredible. Very moving and so inspiring!

Zoo themed night at dinner. Loved it!!!

Another view of the dining hall.

yummmy!

My favorite...the desserts! You could even eat the zebra frame!

Us with Cassie & Billy

The Ritz had these beautiful trees up throughout the entire hotel.

That night we went to the "late night lounge" and enjoyed a talent show and then learned how to do the "Staying Alive" dance.

ah ah ah ah staying alive, staying alive!


Once again, Amelia Island was amazing and such a perfect get-away! Thanks Ryan for having me as your guest! Love you more this year then last! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus